Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break

Sorry once again for dropping off the face of the blogging world. But the last two weeks have been full of traveling, family, girl time, and zero time for blogging. My friends from college were in town two weeks ago on their spring break. So we took that time to catch up on our lives. We even found time to cross things off of my bucket list! It felt soooo good to have them near me again even if it was only for a week. The next week my mom was off (she is a first grade teacher) on her spring vacation, so we took off for a little family vacation. Both weeks were fun and relaxing but it makes me want summer to come that much faster. Even though I didn’t blog I was constantly thinking about my blog and have tons of ideas for new posts so stay tuned!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment