Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fives: 5 things you didn't know about me

So thanks to another blogger(mcclintockb.blogspot.com) I am going to start participating in her Friday Fives.I would love it if you guys would participate as well. This week the topic is five things you didn't know about me. Here are mine (some of you may know all of this already):

1. I cannot believe I am admitting this but, I am addicted to reality tv. I know most of it is fake but if a reality show is on the screen I can't seem to turn the channel.

2. I enjoy watching sports. I think it is because I grew up with two older brothers and many male cousins. Nothing says fall Sunday's better than family, food, and football.

3. I have a soft spot for cars. ha ha. I enjoy reading about new cars online and dreaming about getting them. My dad has a lot of patients for me cause I am constantly asking for a new car ha ha.

4. I hate it when people touch their nose! For some reason it grosses me out.

5. I am slightly ocd. I can't stand it when I am dirty or my house is dirty. I don't even care if someone else is dirty or their house(even my parents house), for some reason it is just me! So I take two showers a day and am constantly tidying.

Can't wait to learn five things about all of you! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. 1. My wife and I have watched every season of Survivor except one (Africa I think).

    2. I can get very focused on an incredibly boring task. After starting a project, I absolutely have to get it done as soon as possible. This is good and bad. The productivity is good, but it drives my wife crazy. I spent MANY hours polishing a metal ball for my classes once!

    3. I listen to talk radio a lot. There are a few programs that I like and I now download them on an MP3 player. I also listen to NPR.

    4. I have a bat house hanging from my own house. We had bats that nested in a crack above my porch and my wife wanted them gone. I thought that it would be more interesting to build a bat house and relocate them. Now I still have the bats above the porch every year that scare the crap out of my wife, but I also have more in the bat house!

    5. I love aquariums and I have three of my own that occupy a large portion of my time. I like the complexity of them and I enjoy the maintenance and problem solving that goes along with having one. It is fun.

    ReplyDelete