Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gee Willikers

Wow I cannot believe how much support I have received simply by starting this blog! I originally wanted to start my blog to keep my family up to date with the latest news and to inspire others during the difficult times they may be facing. I never in a million years would have imagined this many views, followers, or touching comments. It is amazing that so many people whom I have never met are thinking about my family and me. It is an inspirational reminder to me of what goodness lies within people.


~Katie



1 comment:

  1. That's the great thing about blogging - you'll meet some very accepting and kind-hearted people are ready to lend a few words of support. It helps that your story is so moving, so touching and so powerfully written! :)

    ReplyDelete